Wednesday 7 December 2011

Home Sweet Home

It felt so good to be home, wash my hair, clean PJ's and home cooked food.

I think the reality of what had happened had just started to set in and the realisation that the world as I knew it had been turned upside down. No more running for at least 4 months, High Heels for at least 6 months, No stand up showers for at least 6 weeks, No more house work, ironing or general pottering around the house for at least 6 weeks, No driving for 8 weeks which meant that I would not be able to go to work for at least 8 weeks. Also, No holiday to Goa on Boxing day.

What had I done, how could this happen to me, I remembered what one of the nurses said to me in hospital, "everything happens for a reason", what was this reason???

It felt so good to have a cuddle with hubby and to sleep in my own bed, I just needed to work out what my plan would be for the next 8 weeks.

Wednesday morning, New day new start, Hubby left for work what did I do to start this new day? I cried fro 20 minutes feeling very sorry for myself. I needed to snap out of it. I had a lots to focus on and lots of visitors to look forward too.

First of the day was mum and dad followed by a dear friend Hetti who really cheered me up.

Thursday was a trip to the hospital to get admitted to the fracture clinic in Nottingham this went well and they seemed to understand the damage I had done and I felt they understood me.

Now to get some sleep, my cousins wedding tomorrow I must feel 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment